I was thinking about experimenting with makeup. I thought using a product meant for totally different thing for eyes would be fun! So here’s what I did this eyemakeup from….
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush In Cream Cinnamon
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Mad About Mauve 304
- I Heart Makeup Summer of Love Triple Baked Bronzer
- A basic EyeShadow Applicator Brush
- Real Technique Detailer brush from Core Brush Set
Dab the blush with basic EyeShadow Applicator on the centre of you eyelids. Than take the Detailer brush to fill the inner and outer corner of your eyes with the lipstick.
Honestly this could alone give a dramatic look if the lines are drawn more precisely. But I did not applied it like that because I am gonna blend this out which takes me to the next step.
Blend this out with your finger or a puff brush until it looks like this.
To pop up this,i used the bronzer’s lightest shade(Shade No.1) which has pink undertones to set it.
Take the lipstick by Detailer brush and apply it just outside your waterline.
That’s the finish EyeMakeup Look. I had fun doing this,I hope you had the same experience while reading this.